Monday, May 23, 2011

How to REALLY read manga online?

Now I know that in the last post I was trying to encourage you guys to buy manga, and this time I'm gonna show you how to read manga online. It may seem like a contradiction but it really is not. There are times where we are forced to read manga online for at least one of the following reason. For instance we might not have the money to buy the manga at the time we want to read it, or maybe it hasn't been officially translated into English... Anyway in order to truly enjoy reading manga online you will need the following:
  1. Firefox
  2. Greasemonkey 
  3. Web comic reader ( a script for Greasemonkey).
OK, so the first hing you have to do is get Firefox and it is really easy to do so, I'm sure you guys already have it and if you don't I'm sure you know how to download and install it. After you do that get Greasemonkey by following the following steps:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/?browse=featured

Go the the link above and click install, after you install it you will be prompted to restart Firefox after you do that got to the link below

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/59842

Click on install and it should install without any problems.

OK, so now that you have done all the hard steps all that is left is the easy part, all you have to do now is go to one of your favorite sites for reading manga online ( if you don't know any I will be making a post about online manga reading sites soon). Anyway when you enter the site that you prefer go to the mnga you want to read and click on the chapter like usual, when the chapter opens, the script should pre-load th next five pages for you and the pages should turn as soon as you click the button.

There you go, happy reading my friends (:

1 comment:

  1. I would never want to miss out any opportunity to read out your contents. read manga online

    ReplyDelete